Okay, you know what? I'll start using english. If I keep using Bahasa, only some people might understand. So, yeah, you got my point. My english is not that good, though. So, I apologize for mistakes and things...
Okay, maybe for you guys who had visited my blog before, you can see my opinions about my friends here.
Now, they are COMPLETELY different. Like, seriously. Not even a little bit, except for... body size? haha. I don't know. Anyways, these are my friends.
We are in eleventh grade now ^ ^
I'm the center of the group, because I'm awesome.
Just kidding.
Not really, I think I'm quite awesome.
Why?
Because I'm awesome like that B-)
Well, we are all awesome.
Since this is my first update in such a looooong time, I'm not going to write something really long. I'll start writing next week, after I finished all my exams. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, I'll have midterm exam from Wed (13-4-10) to Fri (13-4-12)... I know, I know, only 3 days, that's why we're so happy...........
No.
We are not happy.
This midterm is such a pain. I have to study A LOT of things -__- otherwise I will fail the test and yeah, you know what will happen next... And Thursday is my birthday!!! *confetti* I hope everyone will remember the day I was born, the day I came out of my mom's belly. The day I was.... did I say born? Okay, you know what day. I hope you will remember it too ^ ^ please have some mercy on me T-T
Did you guys check all the new K-pop songs? This year is so awesome. Some songs are actually REALLY cool, and they're stuck in my head and I'm still crazy about them. Anyway, keep supporting this blog ^^ thanks!!
See you later~
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar