Selasa, 09 April 2013

Midterm, day 1

Huff... you know what?
I just finished the first day of midterm!!!
*partyparty*
which means......





I still have 5 more exams T-T




whyyyyy?????????? whyyyy??????????? WHHHHYYYYYYYY???????????????
This is sooo unfair (not really). We should have a nice holiday instead of midterms -_-
But you know, life as a student = unwanted life.
And actually some of my friends are like, "Duh, screw the exams".. But you know that's not a right thing to do, studying is our job. If I don't study, I will fail the subject, and I have to do it again next semester, which means double work....... I'd rather study hard now.

Today we had only 1 exam *yay*, which was Korean History. And it was FAR easier than I thought it would be. And more, we can use our books during exam *yayagain*. I love the tacher so much, he's the best, he always give us foods (did I tell you I love eating?) and some other things too. He's one of the kindest teacher I've ever met (key words: one of), and he tries his best to make us understand his explanation. Anyway, he said he will treat us after midterm *tripleyay*.

Tomorrow I will have 3 exams, Korean, English, and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Physics (wait a moment....)










whyyyyy?????????? whyyyy??????????? WHHHHYYYYYYYY???????????????
wish me luck for exams :
Oh yeah, and tomorrow is my birthday.

Song for the day : K.Will - Love Blossom
Music video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRGOb6aKcgw
Warning : Too Cheesy :))

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar