Sabtu, 16 November 2013

g-g-g-glasses....

Hello hi hi everyoone~~~

21 views in a day?? Even after looooooooooong (1 year is long, okay) time you guys still check my blog??? That's like, the most exciting thing for the whole week! Seriously, like, wow, just, wow. This gives me energy for my upcoming calculus quiz...



You guys are so cool.
Calculus is not.
Why calculus why u SO DIFFICULT??? T,T



BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Okay, so anyway, this happened yesterday evening, during dinner time (6-7 pm KST(?)). So I was cleaning my glasses' dirty lenses softly, carefully with all the love in my heart (well, not all...) when suddenly....




You see what happened? T-T
What is this??? So unfair -,- how am I suppossed to look at anything??? you know how it feels????



Just like this. Clear when it's close, but blur (read : invisible) when it's faraway. It's awful.
And after I told my mom about what happened by email, her reply was like :

"Just by a new one, it's going to be a problem if you can't pay attention or see clearly in classes. And how many times I've told you, don't sleep with your glasses on!"

Okay, that was actually my old habit. Sleeping with my glasses on. Cuz I luv ma glasses like dat.
But now I always sleep after putting my glasses on a safe place, because... I... love my glasses like that?
Anyway, it's awful now. Nothing is hanging on my nose and ears. And I can't see people's faces clearly. So sometimes I mistaken my senior as my classmates, or my junior as a teacher (THAT was embarassing)

And..... That was the breaking news. See you next time on the next BREAKING NEWS!!!!!




Oh yeah guys, check this out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAoME_aMm1w
It's BIGBANG's T.O.P's new song. I'm not into bigbang or top, but this song is cool.
The mv is soooooo much fun.


See you~

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar